The Nature Box Holiday Clubs...a place to explore, have fun and connect with Nature!
Our Holiday clubs are based at our site at Wood Lane Countryside Centre, Stannington, Sheffield. S6 5HE.
We have a fantastic site, complete with bee hives and live pond perfect for observing pond life and life cycles. Our site is close to Loxley Valley and Rivelin Valley, a short walk away from real woodland adventures!
Our Holiday Clubs will run each half term from Monday - Friday, 9am-4pm.
List of Holiday Clubs:
February Half Term
Easter Half Term
October Half Term
Unfortunately May half term 2021 will not be running.
Our holiday club runs from 4 years to 12 years of age. We often have 2 groups in the following age ranges:
Our Holiday club is priced at £35 per child per session. This is for a 7 hour Forest School Session.
A 10% sibling discount is available to siblings attending holiday club.
This discount does not apply across our services.
If you require a sibling discount on your booking, please email us in advance for a coupon code, which can be used on checkout of your booking.
We are Fully Ofsted Registered!
We are able to accept childcare vouchers for your child's holiday club place.
Childcare Vouchers Terms and Conditions:
- Please email us to check in advance that we are registered with your chosen childcare voucher provider.
- There is a £5 non-refundable admin fee per transaction on all childcare voucher bookings.
- Invoice and Registration form will be sent upon booking confirmation to the email address that you used to make the booking.
- Payment via childcare vouchers must be arranged within 7 days. Failure to pay invoice using childcare vouchers within 7 days will result in cancellation of your place.
- There are no refunds in the event of cancelling your place if you choose to use childcare vouchers as method of payment.
Instructions for using Childcare Vouchers as chosen method of Payment:
- Please email us in advance for a coupon code to enter in on checkout. This will then bring your total to £1.05 per session booked which will act as an admin fee. Once booking is received an invoice will be sent and further instructions on how to continue to payment.
What will your child need to enjoy their day at Forest School?
Spare Pair of shoes
Any medication your child may need
A bag/rucksack that your child can carry.
Insect repellent if required.
Our qualified Forest School Leaders have such an exciting summer planned for your little explorers!
Examples of our amazing opportunities:
- Campfire Cooking
- Tool work
- Den building
- Nature walks
- Treasure Hunts
- Pond Dipping
- Bee Keeping
- Nature Crafts
- Investigation and life cycles
- Minibeast hunting
AND MUCH MORE!
Your child's safety is our priority. We will be following the latest government guidelines regarding Covid-19, and kindly ask that all of our explorers and their families respect and follow these.
On arrival to Forest School, Your explorer will be asked to wash their hands. Please assist your child with this. Being in the fresh air helps us to minimise the risk of spreading Covid-19, however we always try to ensure that where possible, children can socially distance.
Please DO NOT attend our site if you or your explorer is showing signs of Covid-19. If you or your explorer has been in contact with anyone who has shown signs, or tested positive for Covid-19 please do not attend any of our sessions. For more advice on signs, symptoms and self Isolation, please visit the GOV website: Gov.uk.
Our staff have access to regular Lateral flow tests and take these twice weekly, ensuring maximum safety to our team and your children.
If you require more information about Covid-19 and the current guidance in Sheffield, please visit the Sheffield City Council Website.
Our Covid-19 Policy and Procedure can be found following the link below.